Thursday 22 April 2010

PMP - 2010 Spring Collection!

PotMeetsPop is a local denim line that I am loving! The boys who are behind this line are some very good friends of mine, and quite talented too I may add. My first PMP denim was a pair of shorts I literally wore almost everyday on my honeymoon. They are super comfy! I'm not saying that just because I know these boys nor because I get the denim for free =P They do make nice fabrics.
I actually struggled to get hold of my first pair because they are always sold out! (my size anyways) Thankfully, I ordered the Spring 2010 quite early, but I'm still after another pair from this collection, the soft rinse.. Hee..

Sorry about the lack of clarity on this picture as well as my dumbfounded expression. I'll take a better photo of my latest PMP jeans.

Cheers
*DD

No comments:

Post a Comment