Tuesday 6 April 2010

I need.. Double-breasted Suit!

Lately, I've been seeing gorgeous double breasted suits on magazines and photos from the fashion weeks. Some are even made of velvet and leather, but the best are still the ones made out of classic tweed. There is definitely that masculine yet elegant look to the double-breasted suit. They make me go crazy just looking at them, ssoo chic.. 

I started fantasizing Giambattista Valli version on me, looking at myself on the mirror, ready to face my clients at work with the power suit on! Of course it's only a recurring dream I've been having lately.


I think I'll go to the tailor very soon and have the suit made for me. The sketch is lying around somewhere in my room, but I'm still confused in deciding the colour though. Gray or black?

Cheers
*DD
Photos: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment