Thursday 27 August 2009

Lily Allen for Elle UK

It's been 3-4 years ago since I first fell in love with Lily Allen when I discovered her Myspace page. Since then, I've been listening to her music like madness. Apart from all the crazy sh*t written about her antics on gossip blogs, I think she survived this year quite successfully with the new album 'It's not me, It's you' release, among the rise of many other girl-pop sensations (namely Katy Perry, Little Boots, La Roux).
She's a muse to Karl Lagerfeld, now the face of the highly-anticipated-upcoming Chanel campaign, and graced the cover of Elle UK October issue. Posing model-esque in her blond-debby harry-like hair and skin tight body-con dress (maybe a bit of photoshop, too), I say.. Hot!

Cheers
*DD
Source: thelondonpaper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment