Thursday 3 February 2011

Frock Me Vintage #2

 Red is the colour of the season! So, it's been more than 4 months since I last posted. Now that the pregnancy is over and the baby has arrived, I am officially sleep deprived and ecstatic at the same time. More on that later on..

Back to red. Oh la la, I am so fascinated with the reds, tangerine, and other orange hues that are everywhere from the red carpet to the street style. Such a fresh look from the pastel minimalist trend that I, have for quite some time enjoyed, am now bored of.

I think this dress definitely represents a strong lady like personality. Hello Joan Harris!


Neat pleats with lovely belt detail. Somehow very oldskool Dior (unfortunately, no, it's not a vintage Dior!).

The turban was also inspired by Mad Men of course. It's a silk batik print scarf in magenta.

Last but not least, a gorgeous pair of red on white vintage Halston heels! Again, Nadiya's own collection. Pfft...

Cheers
*DD

1 comment: