Wednesday 17 March 2010

Click Clogs

Ok, so I've been thinking about the idea of wearing clogs for a while now. I mean it's not a new thing in the city where I live, I don't know why, but many family members are obsessed with the rubber clogs - also known as "The Crocs"! Eeekk. I agree with kids wearing them colourful rubber clogs, but for adults? Eh..unless you're a chef or nurse. 

Anyways, back to the 'real' clogs that have been on debates in the fashion world since Chanel's Spring/Summer 2010 models paraded them, I was still in dilemma whether to like or hate them. Not until recently, as to my own surprise, that I found myself wanting to buy a pair when I spotted a black-studded-clog-mule on display at a Zara store. Luckily, I have a sane man who keeps me from shopping too much and buying things I won't even wear.



When I do finally buy them, I'd probably wear them with my crazy peg-leg trousers (my latest exciting purchase!).. Or with shorts and socks..

Cheers
*DD
Photos: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment